Ok here we go with another pointless exercise that we go through every year when the schedule gets released. Now that we know the days and times that these games will be played here is my WAY TO EARLY prediction of the 2023 Miami Dolphins season.
I am a self-admitted homer so keep that in mind as I lay out what I think the Dolphins will do this season.
- Week 1 Sun., Sept. 10 @ Chargers 4:25 p.m. (win) Revenge game!
- Week 2 Sun., Sept. 17 @ Patriots 8:20 p.m. (Win)
- Week 3 Sun., Sept. 24 vs Broncos 1 p.m. (Win)
- Week 4 Sun., Oct. 1 @ Bills 1 p.m. (Loss)
- Week 5 Sun., Oct. 8 vs Giants 1 p.m. (Win)
- Week 6 Sun., Oct. 15 vs Panthers 1 p.m. (Win)
- Week 7 Sun., Oct. 22 @ Eagles 8:20 p.m.*(Loss)
- Week 8 Sun., Oct. 29 vs Patriots 1 p.m.* (Win)
- Week 9 @ Chiefs (Germany) 9:30 a.m. (Win, not in KC)
- Week 10 Sun., Nov. 12 Bye
- Week 11 Sun., Nov. 19 vs Raiders 1 p.m.* (Win)
- Week 12 Fri., Nov. 24 @ Jets (Black Friday) (Loss)
- Week 13 Sun., Dec. 3 @ Commanders 1 p.m.* (Win)
- Week 14 Mon., Dec. 11 vs Titans 8:15 p.m.* (Win)
- Week 15 Sun., Dec. 17 vs Jets 1 p.m.* (Win)
- Week 16 Sun., Dec. 24 vs Dallas 4:25 p.m. (Win)
- Week 17 Sun., Dec. 31 @ Ravens 1 p.m.* (Loss)
- Week 18 Jan. 6 or 7 vs Bills TBD (Win)
The Dolphins can go 13-4 if Tua remains healthy and our defense plays to its potential with Vick Fangio as our DC. Miami will have a top 5 offense and defense.
Miami is one of the best teams in the league and they are serious and will not be denied!