It was my hope that Miami would retain as many defensive coaches as possiable but that will not be the case as two key defensive coaches have moved on, one fired and the other took the same popsition with the Ravens
- Josh Boyer Defensive Coordinator (Omar Kelly Has a report out that Josh Boyer was demoted last season and Brian Flores took over the play calling)
- Austin Clark Defensive line coach
- Anthony Campanile LB Coach
- Charles Burks CB’s Coach
- Eric Studesville one half of the Dual OC & RB’s Coach he will go back to RB Coach (Disappointed in this move)
- Danny Crossman will remain the ST’s coach.
- Rob Leonard outside linebackers coach (Ravens)
- Gerald Alexander defensive backs coach (Fired)
- George Godsey one half of the Dual OC as well as TE Coach (Ravens)
- Charlier Frye QB coach (Rumored he was fired)
- Jon Embree tight ends coach
- Wes Welker wide receivers coach
- Matt Applebaum O Line Coach
- Frank Smith OC
- Darrell Bevell QB coach
- Tyrone McKenzie OLB coach
- Sam Madison DB coach
- Chandler Henley (assistant offensive line coach)
Note: Some of these hires have not been confirmed but from the reports these names are pretty accurate and will be announced soon.
Until it is updated on the Dolphins official web site (Click Here) I will count it as just rumored, even though some of the names on the site have already moved on.