Former Dolphins head coach Brian “I lost a power move” Flores who screwed the pooch on the offensive side of the ball but seems to get a pass from many who want to blame Miami’s GM and would have preferred Chris Grier been fired over Flores which proves fans are stupid.
Brian Flores falls in line with one of many who might be better suited as a Defensive Coordinator and NOT A HEAD COACH and we shall see if that is true when he lands his next spot if some team decides to hire him as their next head coach.
In Miami, even though our Defense was playoffs ready the offense was a mess and how folks do not connect the dots and blame Flores for Miami’s offensive failures under Flores is mind boggling! (They blame our GM)
- Jim Caldwell moves on after only months on Flores Staff (See Here) 2019
- OC Chad O’Shea Fired after one season in Miami (See Here) 2019
- O-Line Coach Pat Flaherty fired one week into training camp (See Here) 2019
- O-Line Coach Dave DeGuglielmo fired after seasons end (See Here) 2019
- DC Patrick Graham leaves Miami for Giants (See Here) 2020
- OC Chain Galey Re-Retires after one season (See Here) 2020
- Dolphins naming Eric Studesville and George Godsey as offensive co-coordinators 2021 (Word is he was planning to fire one of them)
Flores ran away players
- 2018 first-round pick Minkah Fitzpatrick demanded a trade and was granted
- Kyle Van Noy was released after one season after signing a 4-year deal worth $51M
- RB Jordan Howard, two-year, $9.75 million contract, 5 games, 3 starts (released)
- G Ereck Flowers, three-year, $30 million contract, 14 games, 14 starts
- Edge Shaq Lawson, three-year, $30 million contract, 14 games 7 starts (traded to Houston)
- C Ted Karras, one-year, $3 million contract, 16 games, 16 starts (signed with NE as UFA)
Brian Flores is an incredibly good coach but he is not Head Coach Material, he lacks the ability to be balanced and due to his lack of balance he will never reach all his players and coaches who work for him and word of mouth alone on how he has treated former coaches and players will prevent him from assembling a skilled staff and as in Miami his failures on the offensive side of the ball and revolving door doomed his offense and his toxic personality alienated players coaches and management.