The Miami Dolphins make a trade and shock everybody with who they target. Here is the deal. Miami trades their 5th(1700 TV), 26th(700 TV) as well as their 56th(340 TV) for a total of (2740 Trade Value points) to move up to get the Washington Redskins #2 pick (2400 TV points). The Miami Dolphins with the #2 pick in the 2020 NFL draft selects DE Chase Young Ohio State Buckeye. The rest of the Draft goes as follows.
- #2 Chase Young DE Ohio State
- #18 Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
- # 39 Jonathan Taylor, RB Wisconsin
- #70 Thaddeus Moss, TE LSU
- #105 Khalid Kareem, DE, Notre Dame
- #154 McTelvin, Agim, IDL, Arkansas
- #163 Darrell Taylor,OLB, Tennessee
- #174 Jordan Elliott, DT Missouri
- #179 Charlie Heck, OT, UNC
- #197 Juwan Johnson, WR, Oregon
- #228 Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina State
- #247 DeeJay Dallas, RB, Miami
The Dolphins in this Mock Draft take a chance on a coveted player and with plenty of draft capitol they spend it to move up and draft the best player in the 2020 NFL draft Chase Young. We can only hope and pray he does not turn out like the person Miami traded up to nab DE Dion Jordan who turned out to be a drug addict and MAJOR BUST in Miami.
I have no problem with this move because I feel HC Brian Flores will get the best out of Young and help him develop into the best DE in the NFL as Flores also build the Miami Defensive unit into the number 1 Defense in the NFL!