Team Needs : QB, DE, OT, RB, S, G, DT, CB
With The 2019 NFL Draft fast approaching I decided to look at multiple options at each pick based off of the Miami Dolphins needs. The players listed are PROJECTED to be in the area of where the Dolphins will select players based off their current draft picks.
If you click on the names it will take you to the 2019 NFL DRAFT – PROSPECTS that gives you a little information (pros and cons) on the players and a grade.
Round 1: 13th pick, 13th overall
Round 2: 16th pick, 48th overall
- Greg Little OL Ole Miss
- Johnathan Abram S Miss. State
- Zach Allen DL Boston College
- Jaylon Ferguson DE/EDGE Louisiana Tech
Round 3: 15th pick, 78th overall
- D’Andre Walker DE/EDGE Georgia
- David Edwards T Wisconsin
- Michael Deiter G Wisconsin
- Joe Jackson DE Miami
Round 4: 14th pick, 116th overall
- Tyree Jackson QB Buffalo
- Beau Benzschawel G Wisconsin
- Rodney Anderson RB Oklahoma
- Austin Bryant DE/EDGE Clemson
Round 5: 13th pick, 151st overall
- Terry Beckner, Jr. DT Missouri
- Dexter Williams RB Notre Dame
- Saivion Smith CB Alabama
- Mike Bell S Fresno St.
Round 7, 19th pick, 233rd overall
- Terry Godwin WR Georgia
- Kevin Givens DT Penn St.
- Justin Hollins DE/EDGE Oregon
- Malik Gant S Marshall
Round 7: 20th pick, 234th overall
- William Sweet T North Carolina
- Mark Fields CB Clemson
- Brett Rypien QB Boise St.
- Diontae Johnson WR Toledo
These are the names I came up with based off Miami’s needs and if I were the GM who I would have on my board.
I will do a little more research and make my final “Mock Draft” based off of one of the names listed here per round very soon.